Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Rohini ONAM lecture

Sir,

I am fortunate and privileged to have been able to meet with you at the function organised yesterday in Rohini by the Malayali Samajam.

I thoroughly enjoyed your brilliant lecture and would term it as 'the best Onasadya' of the season.The taste,I am sure,would never go away not only from me but also from all those who listened to you.

Kindly allow me to join you in my humble way to pray for the complete welfare of every living and non-living things in the entire universe.

Finally,I will be grateful and remain honoured,if I could get your enlightening thoughts and views on my e-mail from time to time;it will be my endeavour regularly to propagate them as best as I can to as many as possible.

Infinite Pranams,

Ramachandran
"ramachandran k menon" ramkmenon@yahoo.co.in
21st September 2009, Delhi

No comments:

Post a Comment