Wednesday, March 10, 2010

7th march class.

Hello Sir,

I have attended your session on 07th Feb ' 2010. It was nice session which i ever heard. When i attended your session for me it was like a reality show. When you asked everyone to share the knowledge with others, i got only few points. Later on my mind became blind where i was unable to recollect what u has taught. But from the next day onwards, i.e., since 48 hours my mind is turning round towards your words for e.g., "BE A LEADER, A LEADER IS THE ONE WHO STARTS WORKING AND THE OTHERS FOLLOW HIM", "EVERY EXPERIENCE MAKES YOU STRONGER", "LIVE IN FULL ENJOYMENT-LIFE", "KEEP AN ACCOUNT ON YOUR LIFE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU", etc. I want to learn few slokas from you. Can you please guide me for the same?


Thank you

With regards,

Santhosh laxmi

Good morning sir,
I have heard your speech in the personality cevelopment class held in ramakrishna math.your lecture was so interesting sir that i really remember your words as of now also.in the contemporary world where each person in this world is back of money we rarely find people telling us about life and how to live happily.You are the person Sir who have really opened our minds.
Thanking you,
(M.Yamini)

----------------

umesh said...

Namaskaram gurugaru,
When I heard about your workshop through my friend I thought it was much alike other workshops similar to this and to be frank I attended it upon his compulsion. But after attending it I realized how much I'd have lost upon not attending it. Your talk gave me a new way of understanding life. I started my 18-day practices of many activities you taught me.I promise that I'll start living like a fire from today. Your profile is so complicated, yet you look so simple. I also shared your thoughts to many of my friends. We're all looking forward for your next session sir. And I also wish to get some courage to conduct a workshop like this myself.

Thanks and regards,
Umesh Chandra Achanta,
2nd year, B.Tech.

No comments:

Post a Comment