Tuesday, May 25, 2010

lecture in BIHAR


Dear sir,

I am a student from International School of Photonics , Cochin University of Science and Technology. Currently working as a Juniour research fellow at TATA Institute of fundamental research centre , mumbai.


I was fortunate enough to attend your talk at our department auditorium in CUSAT two and half year back.


My native place is West champaran (Bettiah), Bihar.
In my home district , we have started a program with a name "Ring of Education" under the guidance of a young IPS officer who is posted as a SP , Bettiah.


So under this program we would like to invite you for a counselling session which will be attended by thousands of school students.


So kindly let me know about the possibilty to visit West Champaran.


With regads,

Niraj

No comments:

Post a Comment