Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Vincy Valsaraj
Today is a special day for me.., not only because of the Republic Day, but for the reason I met important person in my life, that is, Dr.T.P.SASIKUMAR SIR
3 years back on this day(26-01-2014), I had that great opportunity to meet him when i attended the inaugural workshop of NavBharath IAS Academy, Kannur.
Wondering thing is that i have attended the class there on that one day only.. So i believe that its the God's decision to reach me there only for meeting such a great and inspiring personality.. Am thankful to God for that...
More than that, Sir is the only person who have changed my sister's( Asha Valsan) life.. I will be very thankful to sir for this in my whole life time..
Unfortunately i have missed the opportunities to be with him.. But Asha never did.. She has become a polite student, good daughter, lovely sister.. all of because Dr.T.P.SASIKUMAR SIR...
THANK YOU LOT SIR....
AM VERY HAPPY TO HAVE SIR IN MY LIFE...
REMEMBERING THOSE DAYS...



I am Ashapoorna.I am doing post graduation in Applied statistics at Kuriakose Elias College, Mannanam(Kottayam). I watched some videos of your classes as suggested by my lecturer
I find your classes really inspiring.I like the way how you interact with students. I would like to attend one of your classes. 

I apologise for sending a text message without an introduction about myself




No comments:

Post a Comment